[phenixbb] quick R-value calculation

Patrick Loll pat.loll at drexel.edu
Fri Jun 27 07:58:12 PDT 2014

I have a structure pulled from the PDB that contains a gnarly, complex ligand, for which I don't have a library. I just want to do a quick R-value calculation +/- ligand, and I don't want to go to the trouble of building and testing a library just for this purpose. Is there some way to induce phenix.refine or phenix.model_vs_data to do the R-value calculation even if it doesn't recognize the nonbonded energy type symbols?
Thanks for any tips.
Pat

Patrick J. Loll, Ph. D.
Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Director, Biochemistry Graduate Program
Drexel University College of Medicine
Room 10-102 New College Building
245 N. 15th St., Mailstop 497