[phenixbb] phenix error

SD Y ccp4_sc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:18:45 PST 2014

Dear Nat,
You are right.
I added two metal ions Zn and Mg and after that I started getting this error.
I did run phenix.metal_coordination to get elbow.edits and add this to refinement to to get same error.
I am not running with water update option.
I ran the pdb through readyset and added metal restraints, processed pdb file and ligand restraints to the refinement to get same error.
The Zinc and Mg are  not coordinated well. I have added because nothing fits in the density. I am not sure lack coordination is creating the problem. I will send ATOM records to Pavel.
Thanks a lot for looking in to this one.
SDY