[phenixbb] Current version download

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue May 6 15:49:42 PDT 2014

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Marcelo Carlos Sousa <
Marcelo.Sousa at colorado.edu> wrote:

> I was checking for the current official Phenix release and the website
> lists 1.9-16090. However, upon downloading it seems to be 1.8.4-1496… Am I
> doing something silly?

No, we are.  I had thought we were going to use build 1690 as the official
release*, and I switched over the web pages yesterday, but then I received
a couple of urgent last minute fixes.  (This happens at least once per
year.)  So we are hoping tonight's build will be the one.  1690 is actually
quite stable and well-tested overall so it is safe to use, but there are a
couple of corner cases in specific programs that we would prefer not to
crash.

-Nat