[phenixbb] Sharing a Phenix project via Dropbox

Derek Logan derek.logan at biochemistry.lu.se
Mon May 19 00:10:23 PDT 2014

Hi Sebastian,

Instinctively this sounded like the easiest solution of all those suggested. However when I try to do this for Dropbox through the Preferences it says "Can't create a Dropbox folder in the requested location", so it looks like it's hard-wired to use locations in my home directory. Has anyone else succeeded in moving a Dropbox folder to / ? It doesn't work for Google Drive either - it says the location is not writeable. I have administrator privileges on my Mac. Do I have to change permissions on / manually?

Best wishes
Derek