[phenixbb] Ringer

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Sun Nov 9 17:32:33 PST 2014

This isn't actually a part of Phenix - there is a re-implementation in
Phenix (mmtbx.ringer) that you are welcome to try but it is undocumented
and not really supported.  If you need help with the original program, I
would try contacting Terry Lang (compchem1 at gmail.com), James Holton (
jmholton at lbl.gov), or James Fraser (james.fraser at ucsf.edu).

-Nat