[phenixbb] explicit solvent in low resolution refinement

Frank von Delft frank.vondelft at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 23:16:21 PST 2014

Okay, so could one build them and restrain their positions and
occupancies to those of the high res structure?

The point is:  if you've seen a 1st shell water in conserved 20
structures, the chances of it not being there are in fact rather slim -
which is the identical assumption we make to justify NCS.