[phenixbb] anomalous signal

Joao Dias joao.dias at heptares.com
Mon Oct 20 06:48:27 PDT 2014

Dear Matteo,
When you collect data at the Zinc K-edge, you will have a very small component of Co in the f'', since your protein as both Zn and Co.
On the other hand, the f' will still have a significant contribution of both Zn and Co.
I usually check Ethan's website and I am attaching a figure for the Zn, Co absorption edges:
http://skuld.bmsc.washington.edu/scatter/AS_form.html

Best regards,
Joao

Dr Joao Dias
Principal Scientist

Heptares Therapeutics Ltd
BioPark, Broadwater Road,
Welwyn Garden City,
Herts, AL7 3AX
UK

This document contains company confidential and/or proprietary information. It is intended for the exclusive attention of the addressee(s) above and should not be copied or disclosed to any other. If you have received this transmission in error, please make no use of its contents and contact the sender.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive attention of the addressee stated above and should not be copied or disclosed to any other. If you have received this transmission in error, please make no use of its contents and contact the sender. Contact and registered office address: Heptares Therapeutics Limited, BioPark, Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 3AX. Company No: 06267989