[phenixbb] R/R free reported values

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:19:39 PDT 2014

Hi Nat,

Would you define "significant" for me (as you see it of course)?

I am NOT a X-ray crystallographer but I was intrigued by this post. I have
RE-refined structures and have seen R/R (Free) go up say by 0.4
Say from 0.110 to 0.150
Would you say that is significant for high resolution structures ?

Thank you,
George