[phenixbb] restraints for dna planarity

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 12 15:18:16 PDT 2014

Hi John,

just to add to Oleg's reply.. This option will enable three types of DNA
specific restraints:

- restraints to mimic hydrogen bonds between interacting base pairs;
- planarity restraints for interacting base pairs;
- parallelity restraints will gently enforce stacking bases to be
approximately parallel.

Pavel