[phenixbb] on reciprocal space refine of the electronic microscopy map by Phenix

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Sat Apr 4 06:38:18 PDT 2015

Dear All,

Recently there are cryo-electronic microscopy papers which refine the reciprocal space of the electronic mcroscopy map by phenix refine. For the electronic mcroscopy map, what does it mean for the reciprocal space? How to get the reciprocal space map from the  electronic mcroscopy map? In order to realize this kind of refine in phenx, we only process the xyz coordinates strategy refine in the graphical interface, right?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

Smith