[phenixbb] Automatic linking of glycans doesn't work when hydrogens are added by ReadySet

Tristan Croll tristan.croll at qut.edu.au
Mon Apr 27 13:53:24 PDT 2015

Actually, the situation is more complex. If I use 4fxk downloaded straight from the PDB, the parser in phenix.link_edits fails to find the  LINK records, leading to phenix.ready_set incorrectly adding hydrogens. If, however, I take the same file and strip it back to the bare minimum (CRYST, LINK and ATOM cards) it works fine.

Tristan Croll
Lecturer
Faculty of Health
School of Biomedical Sciences
Institute of Health and Biomedical Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
60 Musk Ave
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 Australia
+61 7 3138 6443

This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information intended for use by the addressee and may be privileged.  We do not waive any confidentiality, privilege or copyright associated with the email or the attachments.  If you are not the intended addressee, you must not use, transmit, disclose or copy the email or any attachments.  If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original email.