[phenixbb] on B-factor refine

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Tue Apr 28 23:14:00 PDT 2015

Dear All,

If in the Phenix refine GUI, I only want to refine based on individual B-factors, can I only click "individual B-factors" without cliking any other items in the "Strategy" and without clicking any items in the "Targets and weighting" and "other options"?

Further, if I only click "XYZ cordinates" without cliking any other items in the "Strategy" and without clicking any items in the "Targets and weighting" and "other options", what the Phenix refine realy do?

Smith