[phenixbb] autosolve density modification question

Scott Horowitz horowsah at umich.edu
Thu Dec 10 07:51:01 PST 2015

Hi, a quick question: if when running autosolve on SAD data, if I set the
parameter build = false, will that disable all model building, including
any model building that would be a part of the density modification
process? I'm especially curious about  the case if build = false, but
mask_type = histograms. I am currently assuming that the histogram matching
does not use model building as part of it, and would like to know if this
interpretation is correct.

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott Horowitz, Ph.D.
Research Associate

University of Michigan
Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
Bardwell lab
830 N. University Ave, Room 4007
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
phone: 734-647-6683