[phenixbb] RSRZ in Phenix?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Dec 27 10:58:08 PST 2015

Hi Jacob,

I'm surprised we actually output it somewhere. I'm yet to grasp its
usefulness... For a local map quality measure a triplet of numbers
{2mFo-DFc map value, mFo-DFc map value, CC} seem to be sufficient and
have clearer intuitive meaning (to me at least), while if you name me a
RSRZ value I would not be able to even guess if it is good, fair or
poor. If you want it even more pedantic, then this is something you may
consider

http://journals.iucr.org/d/issues/2014/10/00/kw5094/kw5094.pdf
Acta Cryst. (2014). D70, 2593–2606

Pavel