[phenixbb] sharp rise of R-free in resolution bins

Singh, Bishal b.singh at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Feb 25 10:24:58 PST 2015

Hello everyone,
 I am refining a structure at 2.3 A resolution. R-work/R-free is 26/31 and
is not reducing further. When I looked into the resolution bin, I notices a
sharp rise  of R-free between resolution range 2.5-2.6 A (marked in figure
below). However R-work is fine. I am doubtful of reducing the resolution to
2.5 A or lower. Please suggest me your opinion. Your words will be highly
appreciated.

With regards,
Bishal Singh
PhD Student