[phenixbb] FEM maps

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Jan 4 23:14:50 PST 2015

Hello Colin,

there may be a number of reasons and it is difficult to comment without
looking at maps.

If using latest Phenix version (any one released in December 2014)

http://phenix-online.org/download/nightly_builds.cgi

does not help then please send me input data and model files and I will
have a look (also please indicate water in question).

Pavel