[phenixbb] Rosetta MR mmcif file subprocess failed

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Jan 12 09:35:58 PST 2015

Christian

It, I believe, is a misleading message from the data file reader. It's
basically found an empty file. Are all of the files you supplied non-empty?
If not, the MR-Rosetta is creating an empty file. Can we have the input
files? Send them directly, not to the list.

Cheers

Nigel

NB. Any files sent to me will be held in strictest confidence.

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov