[phenixbb] R/ R free (overall) and R/Rfree (for highest resolution shell)

Smith Lee smith_lee123 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 23:49:24 PST 2015

Dear Pavel,
Once the Ramachandran outliers (and the rotamer outliers) was corrected by coot, another round of Phenix refine usually cause the rising of the Rwork and Rfree. Is any way to avoid this rising? After this Rwork and Rfree rising, can I continue the refinement with the Rwork and Rfree rising PDB and MTZ files to try to lower the Rwork and Rfree?
Smith