[phenixbb] making coarse maps

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Jan 30 06:57:45 PST 2015

Hi Scott,

You can use the reflection file converter in the GUI to write out map coefficients with any resolution cutoff that you like. That may be the easiest.  Alternatively you can take your refined model and use phenix.maps to calculate a map at any resolution that you like without further refinement.

You might also consider just adjusting the sharpening on your map which will have something of the same effect as cutting the resolution.

All the best,
Tom T