[phenixbb] Set up Simulated Annealing starting tempreture

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 13 17:09:33 PDT 2015

Hello Xiao,

if you use the command line to run programs then the line you quoted
illustrates how to change the temperature.

If you are using the GUI, for Cartesian SA:

Refinement settings -> All parameters -> Advanced -> Simulated annealing

for torsion SA:

Refinement settings -> All parameters -> Advanced -> Torsion angle dynamics

This will pop up a window where you can change the default temperature.

Pavel