[phenixbb] anomalous phasing with HySS - phaser - Autobuild

Almudena Ponce Salvatierra maps.farma at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 03:32:54 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have SeMet data for which HySs locates 127 Selenium atoms with a CC of
0.31, which I think is decent.

Then I run Phaser to generate the first maps, and it gives a score of 25
and LLG of 190 or so...

The next step would be running Autobuild, however, the first models I
realize it is building have R work and R free between 50 and 55%. So I
guess it is just some random stuff there.

If the result from HySS and Phaser looks more or less good, why does
AutoBuild show these numbers?? Any idea of what I could do to improve so?

Any ideas are welcome.

Best wishes,

Almudena

--
Almudena Ponce-Salvatierra
Macromolecular crystallography and Nucleic acid chemistry