[phenixbb] on the eff file

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 19 11:45:54 PDT 2015

Dear Smith,

Given that your runs differ in presence of  Individual B-factors,
Occupanies, Optimize X-ray/sterochemistry weight in the first run, in the
corresponding .eff file you should contain something like

    strategy = *individual_sites *individual_sites_real_space rigid_body \
               *individual_adp group_adp tls *occupancies group_anomalous

when in the second .eff file it should look like
    strategy = *individual_sites *individual_sites_real_space rigid_body \
               individual_adp group_adp tls occupancies group_anomalous

Pay attention to the stars.

Optimize X-ray flag should result in
    optimize_xyz_weight = True
instead of
    optimize_xyz_weight = False

Diff tools suggested by Tim should be useful to locate these small changes.

Best regards,
Oleg.