[phenixbb] Molecular replacement at low resolution

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sat May 2 08:06:53 PDT 2015

Hi Mohamed,
This is going to be very difficult unless you can collect data to high resolution. The large number of copies, low resolution, and small size of the model all contribute to the difficulty.  I would suggest this one will probably need experimental data, high resolution, or a new crystal form.
All the best,
Tom T