[phenixbb] Raw diffraction images required

mohamed noor mohamed.noor34 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 04:00:32 PDT 2015

Dear all

I am looking for diffraction images that were collected to a resolution of
3 A or so (by visual inspection), highly redundant and the I/sigma at the
outermost resolution should be low (not more than 1). Maybe there is
something already in the JCSG database but I don't know exactly which one.

I want to show that high redundancy can provide a background average to
extract weak but useful spots and that this relationship increases to a
certain limit.

Thanks.