[phenixbb] alternate side chains conjugated with water molecules

Jorge Iulek iulek at uepg.br
Sun May 31 04:59:13 PDT 2015

Dear Pavel,

     Thank you for responding.
     I put this structure in stand by for a while, then I retook now.
     I tried some alternate possibilities. It seems to be mandatory that
the in constrained group selection, sidechain altloc B is in a selection
together with water altloc B (and then so for altloc A). Therefore water
altloc B lies "over" sidechain altloc A. I had not figured that yet.
This seems to naturally make due antibumping restraints. I was about to
make some more tests, but this seems to have worked then. By the way, I
was prompted to test this way due to the comments at
strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Phenix, which I
found later.
     Yours,

Jorge