[phenixbb] Modifying restraints for a single glutamate

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 4 16:02:22 PST 2015

Eric

Can you send me a PDB with just the heme and the glutamic acid. I will
reply with the best easiest way to do your request.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov