[phenixbb] Berkeley Server Downtime

Paul Adams pdadams at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 4 19:39:33 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

 as part of routine maintenance at our new building there will be a power outage to the Computational Crystallography Initiative server room. As a result several structural biology web services will be offline for a short while. These include:

- The Phenix web site (http://phenix-online.org/)
- The DIALS West web site (http://dials.lbl.gov/)
- The CCI web site (http://cci.lbl.gov/)
- The Structural Biology Technology Portal (http://technology.sbkb.org/)

The servers will be shutdown at 5pm Pacific time on Friday November 6th. Services should resume by the evening of Sunday November 8th at the latest. During the downtime bug reports and emails requesting help should be queued and received by us once the servers are back online. We greatly appreciate your understanding, and hope that this doesn’t present too much of an inconvenience.

 Cheers,
	Paul

--
Paul Adams
Interim Division Director, Molecular Biophysics & Integrated Bioimaging, Lawrence Berkeley Lab

Building 33, Room 347
Building 80, Room 247
Building 978, Room 4126
Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/paul

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
BLDG 33R0345