[phenixbb] Question regarding uploading 2Fo-Fc map into KiNG

Natalia Ketaren nketaren at mail.rockefeller.edu
Tue Oct 6 09:36:09 PDT 2015

Hello All,

I have a question regarding the KiNG program:

I used MolProbity to assess the quality of my model which revealed some poorly fitted residues in my structure. I want to correct these residues using KiNG but am having problems uploading the electron density map. Does the program not accept .mtz maps generated by coot? Do I have to convert the map into another file format? If so, would you be able to suggest a program for me with which to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Natalia
_____________________________