[phenixbb] Local B-factor for a ligand

Diana Tomchick Diana.Tomchick at utsouthwestern.edu
Tue Oct 13 08:54:47 PDT 2015

A less-brute-force method would be to simply edit a PDB file that contains only the coordinates for the residues you are interested in, then use that file as input to Structure Comparison in the Validation module of Phenix (use the intact PDB file as the reference model). But of course this would be subjective, as it requires you to pick and choose which residues to include in the edited PDB file.

If you need the B-factors for just one amino acid, then only include that amino acid in the edited PDB file.

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
Diana.Tomchick at UTSouthwestern.edu