[phenixbb] phenix.AmberPrep

Liu, Jing-Yuan jliu2 at iu.edu
Fri Apr 1 10:50:13 PDT 2016

Dear PHENIX Developers,

I would like to perform phenix.refine using amber gradient. I installed AmberTools 15 and the newest version of Phenix by following the instruction found here

http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/amber.html.<http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/amber.html>

However, when I ran"phenix.AmberPrep", it complains "phenix.AmberPrep not found". In dead, I cannot find any binary named "phenix.AmberPrep". However, it looks to me that phenix is installed OK and so does AmberTools 15. I checked each step of my installation, I could not find anywhere is wrong. Can you please help me out? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Jing-Yuan