[phenixbb] Position available with Phaser team at University of Cambridge

Randy Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 06:00:46 PDT 2016

I’d like to draw your attention to an opening that we have for someone to join the team developing Phaser.  The ideal person would have experience with C++ and/or Python, graphical interfaces, and knowledge of how macromolecular structures are solved and validated, but it would also be good to hear from people who only tick some of those boxes.

Full details of the position and the application process are given on the jobs.ac.uk website: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ANJ468/research-associate/.

I’m happy to answer any informal enquiries about the position.

Best wishes,

Randy Read

-----
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research    Tel: +44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                         Fax: +44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                                            E-mail: rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                               www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk