[phenixbb] phenix.polder - tool for calculating omit maps by excluding bulk solvent

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 20 07:28:16 PDT 2016

Hello,

it's good to know it was useful for you, thanks for feedback! I afraid
it's too new so that we don't have a publication to cite yet. We are
working on a manuscript but it may take a little while before it appears
somewhere. For now I guess you can use this link (unless Dorothee has a
better idea)

http://www.phenix-online.org/presentations/phenix_polder.pdf

and use official Phenix citation:

Acta Cryst. D66, 213-221 (2010).

That's all we have at the moment anyway.

All the best,
Pavel