[phenixbb] Merging Already-Scaled MTZs

Tim Gruene tim.gruene at psi.ch
Wed Apr 20 12:46:09 PDT 2016

Hi Jacob,

I overlooked the s at mtz, i.e. I thought you wanted to re-merge a single data
set.
My apologize for this.

Your question is correctly formulated and perfectly valid.

I would try pointless (easy) or cad (a little tedious but more prone to work)
followed with aimless and its keyword 'onlymerge'.

Best regards,
Tim

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 07:36:07 PM you wrote:
> Depends on your definition of "merge." What verb would you use for the
> process I am describing?
>
> JPK

- --
- --