[phenixbb] Rosetta refine

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 2 10:59:42 PST 2016

Folks

There has been a problem with the interface between Phenix and Rosetta when
running phenix.rosetta_refine due to the randomness involved in the models
created by Rosetta. We (mostly Frank DiMaio) have tracked and corrected it.
After two weeks of testing, I feel comfortable recommending that users move
to 2016.02.58402 bundle.

This version update relates only to Rosetta refinement. If you are only
using MR Rosetta or ERRASER you may continue using the previous versions.
If you wish to use (or even hope to use) programs from both piles, you can
follow the installation notes for Rosetta refinement and simply point your
environmental variables used (which are common to all three programs) to
the new bundle.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov