[phenixbb] refinement of peptide links in mmcif coordinates (multi character chain identifiers)

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 3 08:29:23 PST 2016

Wolf

Can you send me an example of say three peptides including an AYA?

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov