[phenixbb] scaling in Fo-Fo maps

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Thu Feb 4 09:50:15 PST 2016

Hi Pavel,

In line with the question of Xun, will you please introduce a way to scale-up the intensity of cryo-EM to the level of intensity of x-ray crystallography? I have a read a paper, in which the author have done the above-mentioned scaling-up in order to use the phenix reciprocal space  refine for cryo-EM data refine, but the paper method was very difficult to  understand. Currently with the availability of pheinix.real_space_refine, in a lot of situations reciprocal refine for cryo-EM data is still necessary.

Smith