[phenixbb] Dual conformation on symmetry axis

Jrh jrhelliwell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 06:25:44 PST 2016

Hello Pavel and Tim,
I think the 'special nature of artefacts at a symmetry position' are special in that the electron density there is naturally amplified and therefore looks worse than it really is. Otherwise your points are well taken.
Greetings,
John

Emeritus Prof of Chemistry John R Helliwell DSc_Physics
https://www.crcpress.com/Perspectives-in-Crystallography/Helliwell/9781498732109
A new book which resonates with the recent UN, UNESCO and IUCr International Year of Crystallography.