[phenixbb] reattach jobs

andre.stiel andre.stiel at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Tue Feb 9 05:37:00 PST 2016

Hi,

how do I reattach a job to a project in the GUI.
Say I took the GUI to prepare a commands file (.eff) and save it. Then I run the actual refine from the command line on another computer using the save commands file.
After the job is done, how do I get the job back in the GUI. I do not find something to  „load“ or „reattach“ a job.

Thanks.

André

André C. Stiel, Ph.D. (PI)

+49 (0) 89 3187 3972
Office: Building 57, Room 009

Cell Engineering Group
Institute of Biological and Medical Imaging

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)

Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1

85764 Neuherberg

www.helmholtz-muenchen.de

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Alfons Enhsen, Renate Schlusen (komm.)

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466

USt-IdNr: DE 129521671