[phenixbb] Refinement differences?

Tim Gruene tim.gruene at psi.ch
Thu Feb 11 00:30:50 PST 2016

Hi Pavel,

it may be interesting to see percentage of outliers in the input model. If the
input model contains a large percentage of outliers, phenix cannot do magic,
and rev 2155 may be better than 2037 in the sense that it better balances
between data and geometry. Hence, if it does not force rotamer outliers to be
corrected against the data, there will be more outliers in the output. To me
this notion is supported by the improved gap R-work vs. R-free in the later
version.

This depends, though, on the input model.

Best,
Tim