[phenixbb] Fwd: Alternative method to Phenix_mr_rosetta

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 18 19:02:45 PST 2016

Hi Henry,

sounds exciting! Why not just go to PDB database and select test cases
you want? There are about 116085 entries as of today, which makes it a
rich resource! There are plenty with high and super-high solvent content
- I surveyed for this some time not too long ago. What's good is that
you have the answer - the published model that you can always use to
compare with!

Wrestling with unsolved structures may be tricky because they may be
unsolved not because of the phase problem but something else, such as
various data & crystal pathologies.

Good luck!
Pavel