[phenixbb] Separate cif files for the same nucleoside analog in it's monophosphate or triphosphate form?

Zhe Li lizhelizhelizhe at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:11:30 PST 2016

Hi,

I’m working on several protein/ligand structures, where the ligand is a novel nucleoside analog inhibitor. In each structure the ligand is either non-covalently bound as a ligand-5’-triphosphate (TP), or covalently bound to the protein as ligand-5’-monophosphate (MP). Do I need to create different cif file for ligand-MP and ligand-TP, or phenix can recognize the phosphates and there is no need for that?

Thank you.