[phenixbb] Project info lost after a disk crash

hli hli at uci.edu
Mon Jan 4 13:47:15 PST 2016

Hi Billy,

Thanks for the instructions. I could not find the database info for all
projects, no such a /Phenix directory under my home directory. I was
able to restore the individual project history by the pool-down menu,
projects-import project, and then browse for the directory for the
project, because files in the .phenix subdirectory are ok.

Best,

Huiying