[phenixbb] Additional conformations and partially occupied waters

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 15 12:26:51 PST 2016

Hi Helena,

I just spotted that residue 249 is close to 252. To resolve this, you will
have to rename conformations of residue 249 (exchange A and B altlocs),
assing all partial occupancies to 0.5 to make things simple and add it to
selections:

selection = chain A and (resseq 252 or resseq 249) and altloc A
selection = chain A and (resseq 252 or resseq 249) and altloc B or chain S
and resseq 1702 and altloc B

Renaming is necessary because conformaion B of residue 249 is close to
conformation B of residue 252.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.