[phenixbb] anomalous completeness from Phenix Xtriage result

Alex Lee alexlee198609 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:58:21 PST 2016

Dear All,

After check my data with Phenix Xtriage, I got a warning of "the anomalous
completeness is 42.34%".

I do not know if I need to pay attention to this? I did not do experimental
phasing and I did not add heavy metal to my crystal nor there is selenium
on my protein. I even don't know why I still get the anomalous signal.

But from the detailed summary below I guess in my case it's not a problem?