[phenixbb] Constrained groups for occupancy refinment

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 7 10:17:41 PST 2016

Hi Jan,

I can only guess without seeing the error message. I think ending "or"
in both selection strings are the troublemakers.

Does this work:

refinement {
   refine {
     occupancies {
       constrained_group {
         selection = chain A and resseq 62 and altloc A or \
                     chain B and resseq 62 and altloc A
         selection = chain A and resseq 62 and altloc B or \
                     chain B and resseq 62 and altloc B
       }
     }
   }