[phenixbb] Scale and merge multiple data sets

Sam Tang samtys0910 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:00:27 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues

Hello again.

I would like to scale and merge two different native datasets for a same
protein complex (which semed to die off gradually in the beam) using the
scale_and_merge tool. The error message was received

"Multiple intensity arrays - please specify one: data_labels=I,SIGI
data_labels=IPR,SIGPR"

However I looked into the log file and I have actually included
"data_labels = "IPR,SIGIPR,merged" . Perhaps I have missed something else
in the setting?

Regards

Sam

Sam Tang

Biochemistry Programme, School of Life Sciences, CUHK