[phenixbb] Sorry: Refinement of multiple models not implemented.

Paul Adams pdadams at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 16 23:29:06 PST 2016

This is a deposited ensemble model. I’m not sure there is any refinement program currently that will allow you to refine this further (ensemble refinement is usually the last step in refinement at present to extract some information about dynamics).

> On Nov 16, 2016, at 9:21 PM, Murpholino Peligro <murpholinox at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I was looking at pdb 2d6b and I try to do a refinement with phenix. (First I generated the cif file with phenix.elbow for 202 (https://www3.rcsb.org/ligand/202). Then I retry the refinement and I got the error "Sorry: Refinement of multiple models not implemented."
>
> How to proceed?
>
> Thanks
>
> MP

Paul Adams
Division Director, Molecular Biophysics & Integrated Bioimaging, Lawrence Berkeley Lab
Division Deputy for Biosciences, Advanced Light Source, Lawrence Berkeley Lab
Adjunct Professor, Department of Bioengineering, U.C. Berkeley
Vice President for Technology, the Joint BioEnergy Institute
Laboratory Research Manager, ENIGMA Science Focus Area

Building 33, Room 347
Building 80, Room 247
Building 978, Room 4126
Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/paul

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
BLDG 33R0345