[phenixbb] Sorry: Refinement of multiple models not implemented.

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Nov 17 07:33:50 PST 2016

A possibility to try may be to convert this multi-MODEL model into
multi-chain model (each MODEL would become a chain), then assign each
chain occupancy=1/number_of_models, and then try doing refinement making
sure one group occupancy is refined per each chain.

Technically this should run, but I can't predict how meaningful the
result is going to be.

Pavel