[phenixbb] Symposium on Understanding Biology through Structure, May 13-17, 2017, Santa Fe

Wladek Minor wladek at iwonka.med.virginia.edu
Wed Apr 12 06:21:27 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

As a member of the organizing committee of "Understanding Biology
through Structure", I'd like to encourage you to come to Santa Fe May
13-17 to attend this exciting Symposium.  In addition to an exceptional
set of talks including X-ray crystallography,  cryo-EM, biochemical and
biophysical methods, the Symposium will emphasize interactions between
junior and senior researchers. We hope that this will present a special
opportunity for junior researchers to present posters and meet senior
scientists, for senior researchers to meet the next generation of
structural biologists, and for all to discuss science in an informal
setting.

The meeting website is at
https://conferences.newmexicoconsortium.org/conferences/ubts_17 and

the program can be seen at
https://conferences.newmexicoconsortium.org/conferences/ubts_17/program

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Wladek Minor

--
Dr. Wladek Minor
Harrison Distinguished Professor

US-mail address:
Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics
University of Virginia
PO Box 800736, Charlottesville, VA 22908-0736

Fed-Ex address:
Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics
1340 Jefferson Park Avenue
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22908

----