[phenixbb] Computational Crystallography Newsletter, Volume 8, Number 1

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 6 13:21:05 PST 2017

I am pleased to announce the publication of the latest issue of the
Computational Crystallography Newsletter:

       http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/

A listing of the articles and short communications is given below. Please
note that the newsletter accepts articles of a general nature of interest
to all crystallographers. Please send any articles to me at
NWMoriarty at lbl.gov noting that there is a Word Template on the website to
streamline production.

January 2017 <http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2017_01.pdf>

Articles
- Deploying *cctbx.xfel* in Cloud Computing and High Performance Computing
Environments
<http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2017_01.pdf#page=10>

Short Communications
- multi_core_run(), yet another simple tool for embarrassingly parallel jobs
<http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2017_01.pdf#page=6>
- Phenix tool to compute a difference map for cryo-EM
<http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2017_01.pdf#page=8>

Fitting tips #13 – O-pairs: The love-hate relationship of carboxyl oxygens
<http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2017_01.pdf#page=2>

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov